Tuesday, 20 September 2011

Watch This Space

Ok, so this is my first Bog, and to be totally honest, I’m not completely comfortable with it yet. It is all but a huge thanks to my boyfriend for “pushing” me to make one in the first place. His “polite words” to my friend to egg me on to make one worked. 

I liked the idea of it as a way of showcasing my creations but wasn’t confidant about the writing part. I’ve read tones of Blogs in the past about people and random things so kinda have an idea of what I’m doing. I guess an explanation is in order! I come from a family that are very good with their hands and I’ve often found myself making things myself. I don’t just do Arts and Crafts, I can turn my hand to many things like Hair and Beauty, fixing my laptop by myself *sticks tongue out at computer geeks*, sewing, knitting, my new favourite crocheting, cooking and decorating. In fact, as I’m writing this I’m currently working on a blanket for a friends baby boy, though at this rate it will be his son that gets it. Can’t wait to put up the pictures to see what people think of them. In the mean time ill put up a couple of random ones to please everyone’s eyes.
 The begining of a fingerless glove



 The finished glove!


 Had a ball of wool to waste :P

1 comment:

  1. Hurray your first blog post, I will be definitely watching this space! :)

    ReplyDelete

☮ ☯ ☢ Spread the word, not herpes ☢ ☯ ☮